1.3/1.4g fireworks in oklahoma

Can anyone help me figure out how to obtain a license to purchase 1.3/1.4g fireworks in oklahoma. i’m willing to take any class or necessary tests and the class costs.

You can just buy 1.4G fireworks in Oklahoma at a retailer. You’ll need a federal ATF license to be able to buy 1.3G. You should come to one of our Events to learn more.

1 Like