All Roman Candle 4x4 Display

Ken does a lot for the Club and when he mentioned a all roman candle 4x4 board, I wanted to see if we could get together and make this happen for him. Typically I would just buy a few cases of Roman Candles and tape them together, but that would be boring. So I was hoping we could gather a variety and make the board total mayhem.

So if you have a few candle of a partial case laying around, Sign up below and bring it for the Ken Roman Candle 4x4.

3 Likes

A few Roman Candles. Hmm. Interesting topic. :innocent: I hope this would be on the Saturday of the spring event. Ohh I have an idea for an add-on to the main candle board. Nope, I not talking till it happens BUT it will be GRAND.

Get those cubes goign!

png-transparent-cube-three-dimensional-space-shape-3d-cube-s-angle-rectangle-symmetry-thumbnail

I can definitely add a case to my next order.

Added some to my last order.

1 Like

I have a couple of random roman candles I can bring

1 Like

Awesome,
Bring them.

So, is this a competition or a demonstration or what? How many roman candle boards are there going to be? What night will it/they be shot? I’ll donate some candles…

I think I have a bunch of rando candles I’ll pack up and bring

Really makes me wish I wasn’t flying from Minnesota I have a entire case of baseball bats :joy:

I have a case coming in the buy to donate. Does the cube need built / donated?

I’m planning to bring a case of consumer candles to donate as well as a mix of 1.3 candles. But, I don’t have any plans to put the thing together. Sjon, it sounds like you might take the lead on this thing…

I reached out to Ken about this event and got this response (so, it looks like someone might have to step up):

<<To be honest I do not know who is running it. It was a suggestion made back at the last event.
I been having to take care of my mom so not sure if I have time to do one myself before Friday, although I hope to build something that day. If you bring some I’m sure we can get at least a couple “competitors”>>

I’ll be prepared with the supplies needed to build it.