Can someone help me get in touch with John White

Hey guys I have two reasons I’d like to get in touch with John. First to say thanks for the shell building class. It was a good time and the fireworks were impressive. I know he put a lot of work into the supplies as well. And second I wanted to ask him or anyone in the class if they found my old spyderco pocket knife? It’s not really worth anything just sentiment I’ve had it a long time.
Thanks to everyone it was a really good time.
Don S.

1 Like

Send me text with your number and I’ll make sure he gets in touch with ya. 806-681-1997.
Brent Black

1 Like

Welcome Don. Glad you liked John’s class. PAT only works because so many great members like
John volunteer and put time in helping others with the craft. Unfortunately he is not on this forum but Brent will get ahold of him. Thanks @Brentblk!

You might also get a note to Robin in case it was/is found after the shutdown.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the connection. It was really nice hanging out with good people who promote their hobbies/ careers/ side hustle openly with new people. It been a while since I was excited about learning something new. I think I’m hooked. Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next event. Keep in touch and let me know if I can help with something.
Don S.