Cold sparkler machines

I am a DJ from Oklahoma and recently got into providing cold sparkler and dry ice fog machine for events and want to know if there are any special permits and licensing need to use this special effects equipment indoors or outdoors. Fire Marshal’s office is nice and helpful but seems like they have to do some research too. Please help and thanks in advance.