Florida Firm looking for FEO licensed pyro for a show

This is a good example of getting paid for having a Texas Flame Effects License(FEO), which just requires taking the test. Music and Theater touring companies have all the product & gear, they sometimes need a state licensed technician to oversee(stand there) flame effects, typically close proximate. TDI has deemed “Sparkular’s” Flame Effects requiring an FEO license. As with close proximate, some AHJ’s require a walk through/example Flame Effects display prior to the actual display day, and then the actual performance date, all be attended by the FEO. I was offered a $350. this year for a 2-hour(one day) performance at Gilley’s for a music artist’s performance, payment amounts & schedules will vary among companies and venues(some venues have permanent equipment so they don’t need a walk through). This is too close to the July 4th Season for me, this is an open request.

Subject: Looking for Cover license and Permits for a show in Dallas 06/30/19
Date: 2019-05-16 11:04
To: Ariel Castillo ariel@confettiandfogfx.com

Hi,

I need a quote for cover license and firewatch permit. One rehearsal on June 26th and show Sunday morning June 30.

We are using cold spark machines and doing a 10 position airburst shot.

Thanks

Ariel

ARIEL CASTILLO
CONFETTI & FOG FX INC
CFXSTUDIOSMIAMI
O: 1 (877) 576-4CFX M: (786) 308-7063
1085 W 21 PLACE HIALEAH, FL 33010
ARIEL@CONFETTIANDFOGFX.COM

@CONFETTIANDFOGFX
@CFXSTUDIOSMIAMI
YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I’m booked for the 30th. But remember even for a rehearsal or if they are just handling product, those are days you should be compensated for as well.
I’m jus sayin’…

Py