Lone Star Fireworks Festival

Hey Fellow PAT members,

You’ve probably heard about it and if not, then I’m certainly late in telling you about it. But, I’ve been running like a chicken with my head cut off for about 2 months and seem to forget some obvious stuff….

So…. Next Saturday, October 15th is the Lone Star Fireworks Festival, held right here on the Stasey ranch.

Check out the website at:

My wife gets full credit for the website and all promotional material…

So, if you’ve got nothing better to do, come on and check us out. It’s an awesome event featuring 8 different fireworks displays all choreographed to music along with a drone show and some awesome fireballs and demonstration shells up to 16”. Best of all, 100% of the net proceeds benefit the Foster’s Home for Children in Stephenville TX. The Foster’s home has held a special place in our hearts for generations around here. They do great work serving disadvantaged youth from all over the state of Texas.

If you’d like to come out and help with the displays, that would be awesome. We could use people as early as Wednesday, but would gladly take help on any day up through Saturday or even Sunday clean up.

Or, just come out and be spectator. At $40/carload it’s about the best entertainment value around.

If you are interested in helping, please let me know so I can attempt to put some sort of help schedule together.

Also, come out on Friday for the inaugural “Blind Pyro” competition as well as some product demos from Red Rhino, Spirit of ’76, Raccoon, and Pyro Spec. Free admission and $1 hot dogs on Friday!

Stasey Field
4137 County Road 196
Bluff Dale TX 76433

Thanks!!!
Chris Stasey
817-505-3634

1 Like