PAT 2024 Spring Pyro Fest Group Buy!

Hey Guys! Let’s get the group buy for the spring Pyrofest going! In addition to Spirit of '76, you may also purchase from my (NTP) inventory of Raccoon and Winda/Wizard product. There is a lot of great 1.4pro and consumer items available in the NTP list along with a selection of consumer and 1.3G (obviously, I’ll need your FEL on file for 1.3G orders). The tax man has caught up with me. I must collect sales tax on this order. If you are tax exempt, please supply a completed 01-339 form (if I don’t already have one for you, if you’re tax exempt, you’ll know what this is and it can easily be found on the internet).

Please find the price lists here:

NTP List:

Spirit List:

Let’s figure 10% shipping on the Spirit order and we’ll settle up any difference when the final total is known.

I will provide free shipping to the PAT event for the NTP items.

Payments can be sent via
Paypal or Zelle to: cstasey75@gmail.com
or
Venmo to @Chris-Stasey

Please fill out the name, payment address, and phone number information at the top of the spreadsheet (helps me track where to find the payment).

Order and payment cutoff will be April 14th, 2024 at midnight. Payments must be received before your order will be made.

Feel free to direct any questions to cstasey75@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing everybody at PAT!

Thanks,
Chris

bump, bump… Last call for the Spring Spirit group buy!!! Get your orders in now!

I’ll keep the NTP buy open.

Thanks,
Chris

Just getting a couple little things from spirit. I just sent you an email and payment. Going to order a few more NTP items as well. What date do you want the NTP stuff finalized by?

I don’t really have a closing date of the NTP items. Just, don’t send it to me on Thursday before the event and keep in mind I might run out of room in the trailer to deliver to PAT. ie: sooner the better. But, you can always come here and pick up a tractor trailer load…