PAT Group Buy from Spirit of 76 Fireworks, Order by Sept. 5th, Pickup at Pyrofest Sept. 13-15, 2019

Rick here.

We have a great group buy with Spirit of 76 (SO76) fireworks for delivery to the September 13-14, 2019 PAT event. The spreadsheet has everything that is in stock.

Due date to get your order form and payment to me is September 5th by Nonn. Sorry for the fast turn. :slight_smile:

I’ve built in 8 % for shipping. If the shipping is less, I will donate the difference to PAT. (I find shipping is usually around 7.5%…for large orders)

Order FULL cases only. Feel free to email others about splitting cases. But please only order full cases and split them on site with others. Look at their assortments if you need variety. SO76 has a great selection of larger assortments. I.E. Franklin, Jefferson and Washington assortments.

Please send your spreadsheet back to me at PATgroupbuy@gmail.com and PayPal the funds to the same address. Make sure to use “Send money to friends and family”. That saves me thus YOU fees.

You CAN order anything from their professional list as well.

They have a great website with videos of most products here:

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

High points:

1.  Order FULL cases only.

2.  Make sure and put your name, cell, and email at the top of the spreadsheet.

3.  Please pay via PayPal to PATgroupbuy@gmail.com

4.  Make sure to us the send to “friend” option not “goods” otherwise you will pay more in fees.

5.  Due date September 5th for list and payment.

Thanks

Rick

PATgroupbuy@gmail.com

Group Buy Price List:

For those that haven’t ordered by the case before:

What do case pack numbers mean:

For example, firecrackers that are packed 32/40/12 means the following: 12 firecrackers in one string; 40 packages of 12 on a string in a brick; 32 bricks of 40 packages of 12 on a string in a case.

If 200 gram multi-shots are packaged 12/1, then each is an individual unit and there are 12 in a case. A reloadable item with a packing of 6/24 means there are 24 shells in one individual pack, 6 packages in a case. If the packing was 2/60, then there are 60 shells in one individual pack, with 2 packages making a case.