PAT Pyro Team Perfoming a ProAm Display at Sky Wars 2021

The PAT Team is one of three teams selected to compete in ProAm Display at Sky Wars 2021. PAT Member - James Howard is the Lead Shooter.

https://skywarsevent.com

Date
Sat, September 25, 2021

13604 State Highway M
Wright City, MO 63390

Post your interest in helping with this display here. Thanks, JJ.

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ-๐—”๐—บ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
This year was our toughest selection process yet based upon the applicantโ€™s sheer talent plus the heightened level of interest in our show. But we did itโ€ฆand wow oh wow are you gonna love this lineup!
And now (drum roll please), we at MOpyro proudly introduce the Sky Wars 2021 Pro-Am Competitors:

• Alfredo โ€œAJโ€ Plata from Sandwich, IL.
  • Scott Schuh from Neenah, WI
  • James Howard from San Antonio, TX
    A little background: Pro-Am shows (the 1.4g competition) are six to eight minute long pyromusicals where these experts are judged on concept, synchronization, soundtrack, technical design and execution. The show must be created with consumer fireworks - most of which you could buy at your local fireworks stand. The proud winner gets $$$, a way cool trophy, an invite for our 2023 Champion of Champions show and, of course, bragging rights!
    We are now in our second round of ticket salesโ€ฆand way more than halfway sold out for our 9.25.2021

It would be a tough competition, 8500 spectators. One example from last year:

All videos from Sky Wars 2020:

2 Likes

Iโ€™d be interested in joining forces/collaborating on this!

Absolutely would be interested in doing this.
Have several others that would be interested in assisting as well

A bit late to the thread (had to register a forum account!) but I would absolutely love to be a part of this in any way possible, JJ. The Pyromania/Sky Wars pyromusical videos are what got me interested in choreo / large displays in the first place. Contributing to this would be a dream.

-Grant

I will more than likely be at the event. I could lend a helping hand.

-Chris G

Would definitely like to lend a helping hand on this. Please let me know what you need. Cobra mods, product, matches, labor. Iโ€™ll definitely be back at the event this year. Missed last year for the first time in 4 years.

Glad to see PAT getting involved with this event. Iโ€™ve been talking it up to you guys for yearsโ€ฆ

email me at cstasey75@gmail.com

Thanks,
Chris Stasey